.

Volgers

maandag 26 januari 2015

Cards und More shopblog

* This is a copy of the Cards und More shopblog *

Hi all,
So nice of you to stop by today.
Today I, Marion may show you a new creation on this blog.


I used a new Snowman Dutchdoobadoo Shape stencil to create this cute little snowman.
The cute little typeletter letters are from a Joy!crafts clear stamp sheet.
I used Prima Marketing ink for stamping.
I also used some felt from the store.
I hope I have giving you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:
         

     

7 opmerkingen:

  1. We kunnen zien dat de nieuwe maschine al gebruikt wordt, het ziet er heel gaaf uit, en dit is nog pas het begin, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dit is met de hand gesneden, niet met de machine, maar dank jullie wel voor het compliment, liefs, Marion

      Verwijderen
  2. Love your beautiful and stunning creation, it’s gorgeous and the beauties added certainly make this card stunning.xx
    ..♥ aNNie



    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is the cutest snowman ever Marion ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so cute, Marion! I love your little snowman! I will email you soon, my friend. Sending hugs to you and cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hij is énig, Marion! Wat een supergave sneeuwman, leuk leuk! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.