.

Volgers

dinsdag 29 december 2015

Matchboxes Harlekino Hobby

Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by my blog.
Today I want to share some matchboxes with you all.
There are a lot of pics in this post, but hope you do not mind.
Here are my first two matchboxes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Wat leuk dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezoeken.
Vandaag wil ik enkele luciferdoosjes met jullie dleen.
Ik hoop dat jullie het niet erg vinden, dat er nogal 
wat foto's zijn in deze post.
Hier zijn de eerste twee luciferdoosjes:

And of course some closeups:
-------------------------------------------------------
En natuurlijk een paar closeups:


That is not all, I made two more:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maar dat is nog niet alles, ik heb nog twee luciferdoosjes gemaakt:


And here are the two matchboxes separately taken:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ook hier weer de luciferdoosjes apart:



I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Matchboxes are such a lovely giftidea.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik hoop dat ik jullie inspiratie gegeven heb.
Luciferdoosjes zijn zo leuk te gebruiken als geschenkdoosje.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk gedaan joh, leuk om weg te geven.
    Lieve groet,
    Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your matchboxes are beautiful, Marion! You do lovely work! I like the images used! No kitties but they can't all have kitties - mine don't either, as much as I would like them to hehe. Sending hugs to you, my friend! Also wishing for a small treat for Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.