.

Volgers

dinsdag 19 april 2016

Cards und More DT

*This is a copy from the Cards und  More store*

Hi everyone,
So glad you stopped by today.
Today I have a special project for you.
As you all know I love the shape art stencils from
Dutchdoobadoo.
This time I used the Owl shape art stencil.

Here is my creation: 


I used papers from Studiolight.

I used the Circle nested Spellbinder dies to make the eyes nicely round
and added a third layer to it.
I also used ribbon from Scrapberry's.
I added a little bow as finishing touch to this creation.
The halfpearls made it look more iicely.
This owl is so cute as sweet little present.
Also as a card very usefull.
Well, Hope I have given you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the store:

              

               



                

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een super gaaf kaartje van een heel aparte vorm met heel mooi stikwerk en een fijn katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute Marion ! Love the stitching ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a gorgeous owl, Marion! I love how you hand-stitched all the parts and added the cute bow and kitty! Beautiful project and I am always impressed with your die-cut collection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.