.

Volgers

vrijdag 24 juni 2016

Knitty Kitty Digis DT

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share my first card
as (new) DT member at Knitty Kitty Digis.
I fell in love instantly with those cute cat digis
so it was easy to say yes when asked.
For my first one I used an Christmas image
that kept me cool at those hot temps these days here.
The one I used is called snowcat:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik mijn eerste kaartje met jullie delen
als (nieuw) DT lid van Knitty Kitty digis.
Het zijn zo'n leuke kattendigis en zo lief dat ik
niet lang moest nadenken toen ik voor dat team
gevraagd werd.
Voor dit eerste kaartje heb ik een kerstdigi gekleurd.
Het huelp me koel te blijven bij de hoge temperaturen.
De digi heet snowcat:


You can buy this digi here .
The image is coloured with copics.
I added some liquid pearls as snowflakes on the digi.
This is the finished card I made:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deze digi is hier te koop.
Het afdrukje is ingeklerud met copics.
Liquid pearls zijn toegevoegd als kleine sneeuwvlokjes.
Dit is het kaartje wat ik gemaakt heb:


I used a snowflake charm from Whiff of Joy.
The crystals are also from Whiff of Joy.
Papers are from Studiolight.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het sneeuwvlok bedeltje en de kristallen zijn van Whiff of Joy.
Het papier is van Studiolight.

Superbedankt dat jullie dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot een volgende keer,
liefs,
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello, Marion! You already know I love this! Your colouring is beautiful! So happy you are on the DT with me - I love kitties and I know you do too! Hope you have a great weekend and please give another belly rub to those two sweeties of yours! I know they enjoyed the last one so it's time for another one! Hugs from Kitty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.