.

Volgers

maandag 14 december 2015

GDT Saturated Canary / Cards und More DT

*This is a copy from the Cards und Mores Shopblog*

Hi everyone, 
Marion here today for some inspiration.
Today I have a card for you that I made
with several items from the store.
 I used a digi from Saturated Canary and coloured 
this cute one with copics.

 The barcode is a clear stamp from Joy! Crafts and it stamped
with chalk ink.

I also used ribbon from the store, one can 
never have too many ribbon can one ?

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Wishing you a lovely day and untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

PS here is the direct orderlink to the lovely Saturated Canary image 

Coffee and Donuts

These are the products I used from the Cards und More store:
Joy! Kraft Papier A4 - 25 Blatt 300g        

             

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi ingekleurd en van een mooi katje voorzien, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card, my friend! Your colouring always looks amazing! I love seeing the kitty! Your other details are wonderful - I always like to see what you have added to each card as they are so interesting! Bigs hugs to you and some cuddles to your two furry loved ones!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a fantastic card Marion ! Perfect for a teenager ! Love the code bar ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.