.

Volgers

woensdag 23 december 2015

GDT Saturated Canary

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share my first mixed media 
canvas with you all that I made.
I made it after one of the canvas that is
on the Kit and Clowder Mixed Media class.
I also made some close-ups.
I used a Saturated Canary stamp that can be 
purchased here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik jullie mijn allereerste mixed media
canvas laten zien wat ik gemaakt heb.
Het is gemaakt met behulp van de mixed media
lessen van Kit and Clowder en is 1 van de 3
projecten die je maken kunt.
Ik heb tevens enkele close-ups gemaakt.
Ik heb een Saturated Canary digi gebruikt dat je 
hier kopen kunt.


Some close-ups:




It will not be my last project since I really enjoyed making this.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het zal zeker niet mijn laatste project zijn, want 
ik heb enorm genoten van het maken.
Tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Marion,
    Het is een prachtig project geworden en je kleurwerk weer mooi zoals altijd
    Lieve groet,
    Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW ! This is gorgeous Marion ! The background is awesome ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow.... Marion, this is fantastic, great coloring.
    Have a wonderful christmas.
    Big Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is beautiful, my friend! The texture looks amazing! Your colouring is always outstanding! Well done! Sending hugs to you and extra cuddles for Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het ziet er fantastisch uit, super ingekleurd met hele mooie kleuren, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.