.

Volgers

zaterdag 12 maart 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

^This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Saturday so my turn for some inspiration.
Today I have something truly different that
I love to share with you.
I came across some wooden tags at my local
discounter and the size is just perfect for the
sweet Gorjuss girls mini stamps.
Take a peek:

I stamped this lovely girls with Memento in Sepia colour on
the wooden tags.
As I love to wrap my gifts in brown craft paper,
these tags go so well as extra attachment.
You can leave some love on the back.
Since I wanted to aim for a natural look, I did not colour the
gorjuss girls but left them uncoloured.
Here are the tags one by one:



These wooden tags also go well with the kraft bags 
I make for special occasions as extra touch.
Hope I have inspired you thinking outside the box.
Untill next week,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze houten tags zien er super leuk uit, zoals we jou kennen sta je te popelen om ze in te kleuren, en zullen daarna nog veel beter uitzien, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute idea, Marion! Stamping on wooden tags - they look gorgeous and don't need any colour! I think my favourite is the squirrel but they are all adorable! Sending hugs to you and cuddles to your furbabies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Woohoo, I made it through everything I missed! You were a busy bee, my friend! I enjoyed every card and project!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.