.

Volgers

dinsdag 20 december 2016

Aurorawings

Hi everyone,
Today I would like to share another Christmas card
with you.
I used this lovely Sheppard sprite from Aurorawings 
for todays card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik graag opnieuw een kerstkaartje
met jullie delen.
Ik heb deze lieve Sheppard sprite van Aurorawings
voor het kaartje van vandaag genomen.


He is coloured with Prismacolors pencils.
You can find this cute digi here .
Here he is on the card:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hij is ingekleurd met Prismacolor potloden.
Je kunt deze digi hier kopen.
Hier is hij op het kaartje:


I used Authentique papers for my card.
The snowflake is a die from Joycrafts.
The white brad is from Whiff of Joy.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb Authentique papier voor mijn kaartje gebruikt.
De sneeuwvlok is een Joy Crafts stansje.
De witte parelsplitpen is van Whiff of Joy.

Superbedankt dat jullie mijn blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello, dear friend! I am finally getting around to visit your blog! Not sure if you read on my blog about my computer crash - the hard drive was less than a year old so it was not what I was expecting! I am now finally back online and have so much catching up to do! I wanted to pop over and see what I missed! Your card is adorable! Beautiful colouring and I love the big snowflake! Sending hugs your way and perhaps some extra treats for your furbabies! I bought some treats for mine today - they deserve something under the tree too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super lief , mooi gekleurd hoor xx Christa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een superlieve, mooie kaart Marion!!
    Dat blijven ook mooie digi's hé, van Aurora Wings :-D
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Een prachtig kerstkaartje is dit fijn ingekleurd, mooie versiersels zoals de ijskristal en een leuk katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Marion, what a wonderful card and perfect colouration.
    Hugs Claudia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.