.

Volgers

maandag 14 mei 2018

Bonus class Kit and Clowder

Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing my colouring
from a bonus class I received from Kit and Clowder.
Again so much fun to colour.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik graag mijn kleursel van een 
extra les van Kit and Clowder laten zien.
Zo gaaf dit te kleuren:


Coloured with copics.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingekleurd met copics.

Superbedankt dat je vandaag dit blog bezocht.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

1 opmerking:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.